Seems like a good time to pick it all up again, what with tomorrow being 2012. Let’s start with something easy: Resolutions!
1. Get to my goal weight and stay there. (And other, more specific health-related things.)
2. Build my photography skills and develop my style.
3. Go to one new restaurant a month.
Kind of attainable, but not probable:
1. Do more craft projects with the kids.
2. Purge extra crap and keep the house clean most of the time.
3. Finish up the half-done projects.
So there they are! The plan is to cross my fingers and jump in. I’ll go into more of them individually in the next however long until I get it done. I’m trying to be realistic because this is me, after all.
Sidenotes: I did move to my own domain, but then I stopped blogging and it seemed silly to pay for something I wasn’t using, so I just kind of let it die. Also, I set all of the older posts on this here blog to private since I don’t know what to do with them, but I want to start over. Seemed like a good plan.